Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Quilt Square

 I wanted to share this Quilt square with you today... but the pictures didn't come out too clearly... the background is not yellow... it is muslin... off white...  but you get to see the general idea of it anyway...  


I just drew some flowers and used my Tim Holtz markers to color... also used some Adirondack markers and also some Twinkling H20's on them too... 
 I had a lot of fun doing this one, as I didn't feel that I had to color in all the flowers or the leaves...  just sort of sketched it...  


Love the loose feeling of it.. 
This will show the colors of the flowers a little better...  I don't know what is wrong today with things... seems like the electric is messed up in the house...

We finally had 1/2 inch of RAIN!!!!  YEAH... things are a little damp this morning... we are so very happy... 
Hope you are happy today too.  I have five friends whose birthdays are TODAY!!!  So Happy Birthday to you all... 

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon.. 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely square. You are doing a fabulous job with this project. Those markers & H20's look great here. Glad you got a little rain. We are getting some drizzly afternoon showers. Thanks for sharing your beautiful square. :-)

    ReplyDelete