Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Sun

 Over at Inspiration Journal the Challenge for this month is Summer Sun...  so here is my SUN... since I live in the south eastern part of the USA it is HOT during the summer... and the sun... yikes... very hot on us... at times not very comfortable... so this page is dedicated to making it more reasonable for me...  LOL... do you think it will help???  
 I used all kinds of sprays, paints and glimmers, and more sprays to get the look on this page.. I used stencils, with acrylic dabbers.. and sprays... and then I used markers and even a ball point pen to doodle the original doodling... love to use a pen for that... easy for me to do...  


I added the snail... as  I love snails... just in case you didnt know... 




I made the dribbles as sun rays...  and the flowers are from the love of the sun and rain to grow...  I have to remember that...  and not get upset when it is so HOT...  

Thanks for visiting me today...  
Yesterday was our 44 wedding anniversary!!!  WOW... how can that be when we are only 29 years young???  Oh well.. funny magical things do happen... that is for sure... LOL... Hope to see you soon... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. Neat page, Bonnie! I love the sun rays "raining" down. They sure feel like they are raining down don't they? Hugs, April

    ReplyDelete