Followers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Monday

Happy Monday to one and all... and I hope that this is a Happy Monday for everyone... I know that along the Eastern Coast here in the USA we are having a massive Super storm... and way over here in Western NC where we were not suppose to have anything we have been having very high winds...  and have all night long... actually I have never heard wind blow this high for as long as it has...  so please if you are living in these areas, please be very careful in all ways...  

I took this morning and did the Challenge that the Diva gave to us...  LOL... you have to do these... dont' you???  It is a necessary Monday Morning thing...  at least here it is... and sometimes it might get finished... but I do think about how I am going to do it, when I do find the paper and pen in my area...  

Well this morning the house was buzzing with all kinds of activity...  but I did find a quiet corner and tangled...  YEAH!!!! 



The challenge today was to use the newest tangle called Bunzo!!!!  

So after copying it and then trying it on a scrap paper... I was off and going at it... I decided to use a 8.5 X 11 paper... so this  is not the normal 3.5 X 3.5  tile...  abut I did have a lot of fun... and it came out a little more fussie than I wanted it to... but I do like it...  You know I have to have flowers anyway...  and they tend to make things a little fussie anyway.. I just might add to this... but at this time, I am finished...  
   


 I am also doing the Alphabet... and will release one letter a day.. between Tuesday and Friday... this poor letter got put aside... as our life got a little hectic around here last week... but hopefully it is starting to calm down now...  we will see...  

I love this tangling stuff... and cant get enough of it..  I have so many pieces to share with you... hope you will enjoy them all...  

Thanks for stopping by today...  and hope that your day is uneventful in any negative way... and totally positive in all ways...  
Enjoy your creativeness in as many ways as possible...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 
 

14 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest little bunzos bursting out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tile, and the way you've drawn your Bunzo. I need to practice more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your challenge piece. It is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way all your wonderful tangles turn into organic studies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice Bunzos crepping out of a garden stone - cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bunzo in this delicate and intricate tangle is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Bunzo but especially like the pattern going around Mi2 - links in an intricate chain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Bunzo worked out very well in this tile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bunzo tile is very nice. I like your flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful with the little flowers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your organic approach with bunzo. Beautiful tile!

    ReplyDelete