Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

String 24 on the go...

Well today I have done the String #24...  I did a couple to show you how different they look when done in different directions...  sometimes you wouldn't realize that it is the same at all..  

 The band is going across this one...  and I love the little charm dangling off the band... 

I have also tried a few new tangles on this one... I have to try new ones all the time... as that is the way I learn...  



 This one the band is going the other way... and I have a coil running up it...  and then also have other things going all which ways... Love it... a fun tile... these are both using String 24 from Tangle Patterns.com and thanks so very for everyone that creates them... I totally love them all... and have used them quite a few times...  

I love doing Purk too... the tangle with all the little pearls in it...  so much fun in all ways...  what a fun form of art...  

Have you tangled today???  
Have you created anything today??? 

 
I decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day… 

Thanks for stopping in here for a visit... someday maybe we will be able to stop into sites for a cup of tea... LOL.. wouldnt' that be fun..  I wish by that time I at least have something a little bit better than dial up... and can visit other sites without downloading them for over an hour...  LOL.. (not funny... at all. )   Thanks for leaving all the great comments... and I know that if I visited all the sites I would spend a lot of time writing about all the wonderful views I would see...  I do have friends that take the time to download the pretties, and reduce them and send them onto me... so I do get to see some... and what pretties they are...  

Thanks so very much for all that goes on...  
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie   

2 comments:

  1. You are so very talented and creative. I love viewing and reading your posts...you inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work ~ well done ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete