Followers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Letter E for Election Day

A big day here in the USA.. ELECTION DAY... so since I changed H for where the E should have been.. I used the E today... funny how some things happen just the way they are suppose to...  

E...  Oh my goodness when I tell you this, you will really laugh... when I was in 7th grade.. ELVIS was a huge STAR... he was all over things... and one thing that I had was ELVIS sneakers...  oh my goodness... his face was all over the little white keds... I wish I still had them... I wore them until my little toes hung out the sides... and my big toe was peeking thru the front... they were my favorite sneakers ever...  long since gone... but I bet with even the holes in them they would be worth something... to someone?????  that collect ELVIS stuff today...  funny how things pop up in ones mind... what does E stand for in your life..??? 

 I did use a few E tangles in this one...  I try to expand my knowledge of the different tangles... it takes a long time to get them downloaded.. but I try...  

Thanks for taking a look and also for stopping by... 
Have an ELOQUENT Evening... and enjoy it all... 




Another E has evolved onto paper...  


Everyday when you create it allows you inner spirit to show it's self on paper...  that is so wonderful.  


 
I decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day… 

Well I decided to play a little more last night while listening to TV...  and here are some of the ones I did... I just kept them coming right along!!!  LOL... they were flowing fast too... could hardly keep up with the pen...  The Challenge on I am the Diva was really exciting to me... so I did the SOCC tangle and became really familiar with it...  I really feel that it is the only way to learn it and also put it into action... doing it once or twice just doesn't work for me at all.. 

 First one of the evening... and I really had fun with filling in the spaces that the SOCC tangle left...  and then I added some beads...  

and then the background...  
 I added some leaves and also some berries... and beads...  but then 
While doing the one above, I realized I wanted to attach this tangle to something... so I did... a few sticks...  

I call this the Loom... 

 
 And then the Wall Hanging...  
Like a Macrame... 
 And you know how much I love Flowers... so....  
I had to do a few of them... 
 I really liked way this one came out...  I need to improve on the shading on this one... I didn't have my paper smear thingy...  and it came out a little harsh... but you get the idea anyway... 

Well have a great day now... and if you haven't tangled or created some kind of art... get your act in gear and play a little...  it is really good for you... 

Thanks for stopping by... and see you a little later...
 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie   

12 comments:

  1. My oh My did you ever have fun with SOCC! I'm impressed with the many creative ways you chose to implement this tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are amazing! I love the E for election-- and all the others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful pieces. What a terrific variety you acheived with just the one pattrern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely tangles. I found you through AEDM. May you have some wonderful creative discoveries this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All lovely. Now election day is almost over and in a few hours you will know who will lead your country in the next 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creative tiles with socc. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last one is really one of my favorites ever - so cool!

    ReplyDelete