Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

A little bit more

Oh wow... another day... another Tangle...  
also more stuff cleaned out... YEAH...  
WE can see the end of the tunnel... and it is looking really GREAT...  maybe we will finally have less to dust!!!  That would be a good thing...  I love knick knacks... and also have so many pictures in each room..   to dust frames is an hour alone... LOL... but hey... I just love it...  

Oh well...  

 When we are finished I will let you know... LOL... do you think that you will ever be 100% satisfied with the space you call home???  I know that I can always find something to change... add to or subtract from the house and then it feels a little bit better for a little while... then I need to do more...  just like a tangle... add a little more shading, a little more tangling to the edges... and then it is done...  oh my ... start another one...  LOL... and then you have tons of room to play with...  

I love to make my tangle papers all different sizes... but I think my very favorite is now 5.5 x 5.5...  love it...  what size tile do you tangle on..???  

WEll... have a fun day... and enjoy whatever you are doing...  are you ready for the holidays???  I am not... and it is really funny... I am okay with it too...  I will be ready when I need to be ready... and everyone will love what I give to them...  it will be unique to say the least...  LOL.. this year is a funny year for us... but we are still having fun, living and enjoying as we do things...  

Hope you are... and thanks for stopping by for a visit... come on back again soon...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment