Followers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

In the Reef of LIFE

Sometimes we just float along with the current... and other times we swim like all get out to go somewhere...  somewhere important that we feel we need to go or get to...  

Which is it that you do???  Are you going with the flow of life... or swimming against the current and not getting anywhere???  You should look at the inner being of YOU... and see where you are inside too...  so very important in the REEF of LIFE...  

So here is my feeling on paper...  

 This was done on an 8.5 x 11 paper and I colored it with pencils... even though I used watercolor pencils... I didn't use water on them at all...  just blended them...  totally enjoying myself 100%...  

I love snails... and love the purples and blues with all the greens in the background...  so much fun for me.  

So... think the next time you are frustrated...  are you going with the flow... or against the current...  and then create your own reality...  

Thanks for stopping by... and I do hope that you had a WONDERFUL Christmas and holiday... Planning on a fun time with daughter... but now her hubby can't come... but we will have her and our grandson!!!  Know we will have a Super nice time....   See you tomorrow... 

Love, Light and Peace.... Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment