Followers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Alluring lines

I was very tired last night... but pulled together a little bit of creativity and created this zendala...  It is all lines... okay... a few circles too...  



I did have fun doing this...  but when I finished I walked into our bedroom and went fast asleep...  Very ZEN like drawing to say the least...  at least for me it was...  

Hope you have a great day... it is a glorious day here... feels a little like spring...  time for planting...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... enjoy your day... 
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie  

8 comments:

  1. Very different. Beautiful line drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice - like a fluffy ball of wool

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - it's kind of hypnotic and it has definitiv an op-art touch (optical art)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your linework is great here Bonnie! Here in the Netherlands there is some snow since last week and it's really cold (for this country).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and steady hand! A coiled hairbun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! What a steady hand you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that it's all lines. The shading just makes it come alive! Great Zendala.

    ReplyDelete