Followers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Me TOOOoooo

Happy New Year to one and All...  sorry I have been a little lax on getting things posted... I just was chilling... as the kids say...  I needed a break for daily routines...  and had been really pushing on getting things done prior to our daughter and her family arriving last week... we totally enjoyed their visit and loved every minute of it...  sorry to see them all go back home...  but they certainly did brighten our lives up while they were here...  

 So I had to show my love of the time we spent with them all...  
So with pen in hand... I did a Mi2 which I love to do anyway...  

I put flowers all over it... as our daughter made me a burlap wreath with hand made felt flowers... and an owl... made from pinecones, twigs, all kinds of natural flora all over it... On I do love it...  

This is not a great picture...but I think you can get an idea ...  it is really so lovely... I have it hanging now in the window of my office..  but think I will move it!!!  Just trying to figure out where it is the prettiest...  I so love it...  the flowers are magnificent...  and you know how I love flowers.. . 

I will try and take a better picture of this and share later with you all..  

Well... a little of this and a little of that is what today is all about ...  have a great day and enjoy yourself no matter what you do..  

Thanks for stopping in for a visit... and see you soon... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment