Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

ZenDala Day!!!

Yesterday being Saturday it was Zendala Day... but I just had too many other things that had to be done... and then some friends stopped by to visit... and the night got away from me... so here it is Sunday... and I thought I would have all day to play around with this GREAT Zendala that Erin Created for us to play with...and again we are having company over this afternoon... soooooo  I quickly had to create a few zendalas that I liked..... 

You know that when you don't live in the moment and you try to do too many things all at once nothing happens the way it is suppose to...  so I really didn't like any of these... but I will try later on to get one done that I LOVE...  

If I had taken my time, I most likely would not have done the three... so I had fun doing them... and my hubby got to sleep a little bit longer...  

 
 There are sections from each one that I really like... and other parts that I am not that fond of... but hey... I do enjoy this... so that is what is really important anyway... right???  


Sometimes I make a sample one and try different things in each space... but I didnt' take the time to do that even... so maybe if I have time this week I will do that...  

You know that I should have done one with flowers... I am starving to do some pretties...  

Love my flowers... that is for sure...  it is cold and over cast today and I want to see the SUN....  and I want to be nice and warm...  I know that soon we will all be complaining about the heat... so ENJOY THE MOMENT!!!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT DAY...   

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

 

13 comments:

  1. I like them al,but the first one stole my heart! Nice done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, especially the frilly bits on the second one. 3 contrasting, very effective solutions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are masterpieces, i do like the simple version # 2 it is so peacful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three! Wow, you have been busy! I like them all, but the middle one really caught my eye - simple, clean, and dragonair is one of my fav. tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I love them all can't even pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three beautiful zendalas. You have been busy. I love the simplicity of the second one, it's very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three are great, Bonnie. And remember ..... one stoke at the time and ... no mistakes in zentangle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! not bad for not much time :)) they are all wonderful and so different - the 2nd one with the baseballs is quite adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uou are on the zendala move! Well done!! especialy 1 and 2

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like them all tree but the second one best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! They're all so wonderful. I'm partial to the second one for it's sense of depth. It reminds me of baseballs, bats, and ice cream cones!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie, I'm impressed that you cranked three out with your busy weekend! I hope you had a nice visit with your friends. I love that we can create and get benefits from our artwork even if we don't always have the full time we'd really like to devote to it. I find it so freeing to remember it's about the process not the product.

    ReplyDelete