Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Habits are hard to break

Sometimes it is hard to break a habit... good or bad... but this one is a good habit... at least I think it is...  LOL... 

I tend to doodle on things... anything that is on the table or where I am sitting...  and last night it was on the back of a list of things to do....  so much for getting them done... had to scan and post this one...  I love the way it looks ...  
 Even though it is on an index card... It is still a doodle that I love...  






       




So I wanted to share a feeling with ya'll...  

No matter what you do.. 

if you love it...


 and it is a positive in all ways...  

it is okay...  

So have fun with doodling all over the place... no matter where it is...  I have even given some doodles away on a bill here and there... LOL... oh well.. nothing is that sacred when it comes to paper in our home...  

So Have a fun day...  see you later...  
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. I know why you love it; it's beautiful! We love to look at beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete