Followers

Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's all in Black and white

I had so very much fun making these fun little boxes...  
All in Black and White... very formal and yet so very there...  
Just love them...  

Okay.. the process...  a lot of times I just do  things without thinking... and this was truly one of those times...  
I had just tangled and then I put the pictures into the computer and then when I went to 'shrink' them... they went into the wrong program and I made tea bag tiles out of the pictures... wow... what a nice mistake... so I had to see what would happen with them... and so I made a FEW boxes and but the medallions on the top... pretty snazzy HUH???  

 I really love the way they look...  

What do you think..???  

 Here is a family portrait of them all... LOL... I love these little boxes...  so much fun to make and give as cute little gifts...  

You can find the directions on how to make the boxes on my blog kre8tivekits.blogspot.com...  they are fun easy and as soon as you learn to make them... you will me making 100's of them... believe you me...  


 I think this one is my very favorite... I have made a couple exactly like this one...  as it is so nice...  

The black little half pearls make it too...  

 Tell me that isn't striking looking... I love it... so very black and white...  can you see the little hearts in there too...??? How cute is that... 

I will be publishing the tiles soon too... are you interested in having them too???  Just let me know... 
 Had to show you some close ups of the tiles etc... so really fun... 
 When you see them in real life, they are really prettier... but they are pretty here too... at least I think they are...  



 No that is a little bit closer for you to see....  love it.. some of the tiles almost have the look of money... just sort of.... not really.... although some of the lighter colored ones do have a greenish tint to them.. .LOL... well... it is not money at all... just a lot of fun...  








 These are two little ones... they are only a couple of inches across...  so very cute... a word inside... like I love you... and the gift is complete...  





 A little bit closer yet...  
This is my favorite ...  it actually puffs up in the center of the box.. 
 This is a 4x4 box.. and very regal in its' own right...  

 Same box... just a different view...  



Well that is it for now... we are still getting rain... and even though it is not raining right this minute... it feels like it is going to....  so hold on soil...  no more washing away...  

Thanks for stopping in for a visit... I am still here making things... and having fun doing it all... my studio looks like a mess plus... but hey... no one is going to see it this way... so no a huge problem at all...  it is my space afterall...  right??? 

Enjoy what you are doing... and have a great day... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie
 

4 comments:

  1. WOW Bonnie these are gorgeous! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I think you should make me one - it's almost my birthday?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea how you made these, and the link didn't work for me, but they are WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete