Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy Tuesday to y'all....  it was a pretty day here...  all day long... but I had a long list of  things I wanted to get done ... one had been on my list for a very long time... very very long time...  and that was to make curtains for our bedroom...  and I finally sat down and made them... I still have to make a few more adjustments but for all practical purposes.... they are DONE.... YEAH...  

So after that I decided to sit down and see what the Diva had up her sleeve for us today... and it was this...creating two tangles... knightsbridge and tipple... so even though I was dragging and still had to do dinner... I sat down and created this...

   Not a very detailed one.. but I was happy that I got it done...  I was so very tired...  but you see then I sat down in my lazy boy.... and it was all over... I fell sound asleep...  for over 3 hours...  my sweet hubby made his own dinner, and I slept thru it... he was pretty quiet I guess... and I was tired... I really pushed to get those curtains done...  

Anyway... so now I am walking all over the house... trying to make myself     TIRED!!!!!  I am getting there... so I thought I would blog this tangle... and it would be one less thing to do tomorrow.. since I will most likely be sleeping late... LOL... one thing really does effect the whole... doesn't it... 

I am going to make bread tomorrow anyway... and need a long time to do that... I found a great gluten free recipe but it does take a long time to rise, and then rise again... and then cook... at least an hour for each... so I will play while that is going on... but need to be here...  

So maybe you will see some more things...  but I am going to be making some general Never Ending cards... thanks to all of you have placed orders, I have to make more and more...  I just got my Christmas ones finished... and now need to make more every day colors... especially purple ones... seems like everyone this week needed purple...  a nice fall color...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.. and hope that you have a lovey day...  keep the creative flow going and make something everyday... 

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  

10 comments:

  1. You did a great job with this. I love your dripping Tipple. Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done. I like the circle the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tile...so much movement and lots of details to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful it looks like your union Knights & Tipple! Loved the use of space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the movement and the suspension of the tangles.

    ReplyDelete