Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tea Bag Classes

Yesterday I had a Tea Bag class and the gals had so very much fun...  we made a few cards... and learned 4 new folds...  a fun day.. lots of laughs, and fun...  also Glenn made a nice snack for us... roasted Sunflower and Pumpkin seeds.... perfectly seasoned with garlic, Braggs amino acids, and a little smoked salt... yummmm  ...

Anyway.. I wanted to share some of the cards and folds that they learned how to create...





This is a gate card that is so very pretty...  the gals made it in similar colors and papers... all the cards were WONDERFULLY Beautiful... or beauty-muss as they say...  A Spellbinder die was used to create the ends... and of course Martha Stewart punches for the trims...  a pocket holds a special message or gift..  always need a place for some cash or check... right??? 




This next card is really a favorite of mine... I love the delicate nature of it.. the purple and also the dotted Swiss vellum in the center just really sets it off as DELICATE PLUS in my minds eye.. 


 
This is on the inside of the card... looking out ward. 






Another pretty card... love the flowers that I was able to grab from papers...  and create tea bag tiles to match it...  Hope that you can see the details on these two cards... 


 
 
 
I guess you realize that I LOVE PURPLE... right??? 
So this one is no surprise... 
 
I made the paper behind the goodies...  lots of inks, stamps, acrylic dabbers, sprays with Perfect pearls... and then Spellbinders, bows that I dyed the ribbon to match a color in the background card...  The Victorian boy and egg are so very special too...  


Another purple card...  a card telling the snow to leave us alone and to allow SPRING to arrive...
The three panels in the background are metal foils colored with alcohol inks... love using them... 
 
 


 
 
This card was a highlight of the class... a fun card, easy to create and make... and lots of fun...  a score pad, spellbinders and a new medallion got the card finished in no time...  less than half an hour...  WOW... these girls are really getting the knack of tea bag folding... 
 
 

 
It POPS open and is so FUN!!!  Love this card... might make some time this afternoon to play a little and make a few more...
 
Why are you thinking I am addicted??? 
I love creating with my pretty papers...  so much fun and I love sending cards to friends and also selling them so others can share with their friends...  If you are interested in buying some, please get in touch with me... 
 
Have a super GREAT day... hope it is spring like in your neck of the woods...
 
Enjoy each day and take what nature delivers to your area...  go with the flow as they say... 
 
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie   

No comments:

Post a Comment