Followers

Friday, May 9, 2014

Medallions ready to GOOOOooooooo!!!!!!

Another thing I LOVE to do is to make medallions up, ready to adhere to any number of things… like a box, gift bag, or card…  I again use my time when I feel like doing nothing else but making medallions to make them… as many as I can.. .with tiles printed up and ready to use…
 

 
 
 
You see, I feel like I save time doing things this way… maybe I do… and maybe I don’t… but one thing is for sure… I LOVE MAKING things and playing and having fun… LOL… that is the most important part of my life…  other than my sweet hubby, Glenn…
 
 
 
Okay… so here are a few examples…  I do have a bin filled with them… so they are easy to add to a needed project quick and EASY…
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.. and see you soon…
Love, Light and Peace… Bonnie 

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Bonnie. Great idea to have them on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shona, for the visit... I have a huge bin of them all ready to go onto whatever.. .LOL... Love making the medallions.. so this is not a hardship in any manner of speaking... LOL.. a real delight. Have a GREAT week-end... Love,Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete