Followers

Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Little Man Gnome

Oh My Goodness... what fun this is... I finally took some time this afternoon...  and made a little man for my little lady... but the man is a little too tall... for her... so I will have to force my self to make him and her both mates now... this could be a long process...LOL.. oh dear me...  what a problem.. .(LOL... HUGE LOL...!!!! ) 

So here he is...

 
I don't have names for these little ones as of yet... as they don't even have houses to live in yet either... so when they do get paired up they will have a family name and of course a first name too..  he is about 5 inches from the shoes/boots up to the top of his GNOME hat...  I love him... he has so very much character... 

 
I think I laughed the entire time I made him... what a hoot I had...  I also dyed all the wool for him too..  I didn't have flesh colored wool, so I made his head white... and covered it with a coral pink...  up close it is a little too pink... but he looks normal here...  LOL.. just precious is what he is...
 

 
 
 
 
Hi.... now you can see his mustache and also his bright eyes...  even the head band on his hat... what a gnome dude he is... (is there such a thing in the gnome kingdom??? 
 


 
About three years ago I made a shadow box.... a la fairy land... and he wanted his picture taken in front of it.. but since you have seen him close up... you can see he is pretty active... 


 
He is so cute... can you think of a good name for him... any suggestions I would LOVE to hear... 
 
Thanks for stopping by today for a visit to see my little ones...  I need a name for her too...
 


Any help naming these little ones would be greatly appreciated... thanks a million for all your help...

I do hope you have a wonderful day and week-end... and I will see you soon... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment