Followers

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pink Magesty


I just recently got High speed…
and it opened up a NEW    WORLD for me…
 
  
 
I had seen the words Pinterest… but had never been on  there… when I did, I saw all these wonderful ideas… and of course I wanted to try them… I saw pretty flowers that I  also wanted to make… this is one of those flowers…  I loved the way that the flower just sort of flowed across the top of the tag…  so I have to get the supplies to create this flower… a little Clearly Art sheets by Wendy Vecchi, and then some Frosted film from Tim Holtz… and voila… this wonderful flower… you can squash it down for shipping … and it will pop right back up again… love it…  you heat it with a heat gun and mold it to what ever what you desire… yikes… what FUN!!! 

 

Okay… need some butterflies… and background papers, a little of this and that and the card was finished… now to make a few more flowers… this was fun… easy peasy and so great…  have to buy more too… can see I am going to be making a lot of these flowers… 

 

Hope you try your hand at it… it is easy and really love the way that it looks in real life… going to make one for a special card…  ooooh and another one for a scrapbook page… what fun making these special flowers… 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Have fun… enjoying playing and creating… see you tomorrow…  right back here… Love, Light and Peace…Bonnie 

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is just so pretty! I love being able to see your work up close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Penny... have you been playing with making any of these fun flowers??? Yikes they are like eating peanuts... well I dont' eat peanuts... but you know what I mean... they are so very much fun to create... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete