Followers

Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday, Monday.... oh what a day!!!

Today being Monday, is generally very busy around here... not much different.... but there is a lot of  difference also... 
 
This morning I looked at Our Creative Corner, to see who the winner was of this past months Challenge... and I WAS....
Not only for the month of October... but this was the third time I have won this challenge... so I got the Gold Metal of Honor...  WOW... 
I am very honored and also very happy about this... 
Great Fun...
So now I have to think about what to do as Guest designer..????
Oh something will pop up in my brain...
hopefully anyway.
 
Okay... Then I had a challenge that I love to do...
Hels didn't have her brain in gear yesterday,
as was also teaching a class...
and so it wasn't released until late...
so I played with it this morning...
and this is what I came up with...
 
 
Introducing the Angel of Poinsettias...
She is gloriously happy and is just so very pretty...
 
Do you recognize her???
She is TH angel
and I cut off the skirt she comes with...
 and added poinsettias
from my own design and also TH mini set of poinsettia... 
And made her a NEW SKIRT.. 
Added some glitter,
and also a few leaves...
And she is beautiful...
 

 
She is an Angel of the Light...
and represents Solstice
as she has wings...
but also had a huge snowflake
on her back too...
 
The Challenge this week at Sunday Stamper is to use WINGS...
of anykind...  so I used Angel wings...
 

 
The tag she is on, is in lavenders, pale blues, and white with silver high lights... 
but then it is mounted on a tag of plums, wine, and Pickled Raspberry.... that was embossed and accented with the PR...
 

 
 

 







 
 

 
I wanted something fluffy on the bottom,
so I tied a piece of tulle on the tags... and added some plum colored ribbon, and then a little glittery snowflake... 
I just had to finish this tag off like that as I wanted it to be
bright...
and airy
 and light...
and I think I did just that...
 
So that is my WINGS tag Hels...
and as usual I totally enjoyed the Challenge...
and never worry about being late...
your audience is always here to pick up whenever...
 
Thank You for stopping in for a visit today...
and hope that you have a wonderfully creative day also...
you can always join in on this challenge...
it is always fun... and there is a nice group of creative people that also join in...
 
Thanks to all of you...
And since next week is Solstice,
Please enjoy ...
Peace...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow Bonnie, this is absolutely amazing, as all of your projects are! I love all your fussy cut images and the big loopy tulle bow is just stunning with the snowflake center! What a crafty lady you are! big holiday hugs my dear friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you certainly deserve that medal of honour Bonnie. What a beautiful piece. I just noticed that you left a comment on my blog and tag. Thanks you for the kind thoughts. I have been overtaken with non-Net life realities recently so I have been absent for a while. I am going to put some new stuff up today though. Thanks again for your lovely words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly,congrats on the gold award Bonnie,couldn't think of a more wonderful person to award it to :)

    This creation is beautiful. I love that fairy,don't think I've seen that stamp before. What a great idea,poinsettia fairy,wonderful!

    Extra big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUSNESS indeedily Bonnie, love your angel of poinsettia's... she is glorious as is your tag! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete